TRILOGI PUTRI SCHOOLAHOLIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 novel berisi tips & trik bersekolah di Indonesia & Singapura. Perjalanan kehidupan Putri Schoolaholic yang dikelilingi para pangeran di antara Jakarta, Singapura & Seoul...

Blog ini adalah tempat Yunisa berbagi ide-ide di balik penulisan Schoolaholic Princess termasuk belajar lebih banyak tentang Korea (termasuk jalan-jalan ke Korea)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Search This Blog - Cari di Blog ini


The Miracle Boys, Romansa Singapura, Simfoni Cinta

Friday, July 17, 2009

Casting for Phil Kim

Hahaha, you are allowed to laugh or even ROFTL

As I mentioned before, handsome guys had inspired me to create the character of Phil Kim. I had my hillarious moments with my sister(s) when I have just finished writing book 2 Romansa Singapura and I was just back to Singapore.

In daily life, I am pretty much composed and some may consider me as a serious person. You will almost never catch me off guard or stunned - except when I saw the following guys for the first time, on TV.

Can you guess who they are? ^.^ ^_^ ^.^

I screamed to my sisters: Really, he is what I have imagined as Phil Kim!!!!

Well, you know, I think JK Rowling will understand my feelings hahaha... When the character you wrote - suddenly you see the life version - and he is REAL. Someday, when this trilogy is really made into the screen - both movies and TV series, (oh I hope those two guys will still stay handsome!!!) - the casting director should know my expectation!

Answer: the first guy is Daniel Phillip Henney - the handsome doctor (Dr Henry Kim) in My Lovely Samsoon (2005) aka Agent Zero in X-Men Wolverine (2008) and VJ Dom from Channel V

Do you think they look similar? I think both of them are the perfect combination of Asian and Caucasian. They still retain most of their Asian parentage - including their black jet thick hair and yet, having perfect English, longer nose, taller-hotter bods hahaha

No comments: