TRILOGI PUTRI SCHOOLAHOLIC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 novel berisi tips & trik bersekolah di Indonesia & Singapura. Perjalanan kehidupan Putri Schoolaholic yang dikelilingi para pangeran di antara Jakarta, Singapura & Seoul...
Blog ini adalah tempat Yunisa berbagi ide-ide di balik penulisan Schoolaholic Princess termasuk belajar lebih banyak tentang Korea (termasuk jalan-jalan ke Korea)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Search This Blog - Cari di Blog ini
Aside from Schoolaholic thing, when I was heading to Cupertino last April, I cropped my long hair. My hair still has the remaining color from the Japanese hair makeover in September 2008. And it was the shortest hair in the last 9 years, perhaps. Everyday when I looked myself on the bathroom's mirror in the hotel, I asked myself: who is this person with such an ugly hair (my sisters said it was very neat, so unlike me) - but I do not feel the haircut suited my round face shape.
Look at me posing nearby Apple office in Cupertino.

Then when I was back to Singapore, Channel U aired this OK, this Korean version of F4. The Taiwanese Meteor Garden, the Japanese, and now the Korean - my sister(s) watch all of them. (Even the Indonesian tried to plagiate as well).

Then I realized something is weird, indeed.

Yun Ji-hu (originally Hanazawa Rui) is familiar. It's like when I was looking at the mirror everyday in my hotel's bathroom! His hair and white apparels were definitely similar to my style!!!
My sisters all laughed and agree. Phew, thank God now my hair is longer...
No comments:
Post a Comment