어서 오세요!
(Eo-soh O-seh-yo)
Jane: Sujung, what would you like to drink?
수정 씨, 뭘 마시고 싶어요?
(Su-jung-ssi, Muol Ma-si-go Sipeoh-yo?)
Sujung: I’ll be having green tea. What about you, Jane?
저는 녹차를 마시고 싶어요. 제인 씨는요?
(Jeo-neun Nok-cha-reul Ma-si-go Si-peoh-yo. Jane ssi-neun yo?)
Jane: I want to have a cup of Café-latte.
저는 카페라떼를 마시겠어요
(Jeo-neun Café-Latte-reul Ma-sigeh-seoh-yo.)
Sujung: Would you like a slice of cake?케이크 드실래요?
(Cake deu-sil-le-yo?)
Jane: Umm, ok, I will have a slice of cheese cake.
어, 그럼 치즈케이크 한 조각 먹을께요.
(uh, geu-rum cheez cake han jogak meo-geul-ggae-yo).
Sujung: Excuse me! Can I have one cup of green tea and a cup of café-latte?
실례합니다! 녹차하고 카페라떼주세요.
(Shil-reh ham-ni-da! Nok-cha-ha-go Café-Latte-ju-seh-yo.)
Jane: Can you please give us two glasses of water as well?
물도 두잔 주세요.
(Mul-do doo-jan ju-seh-yo.)
Waiter: Certainly. Please wait for a while.
네, 알겠습니다. 잠시만 기다리세요.
(Neh, Al-geh-seum-ni-da. Jahm-siman gi-da-ri-seh-yo.)
Waiter: Excuse me, here you are. Enjoy.
실례합니다. 여기 있습니다. 맛있게 드세요.
(Shil-reh ham-ni-da. Yeo-ki isseumni-da. Ma-shi-kke deu-se-yo.)
Source: Kozine Magazine, July 2009
Photo: Cheesecake Factory, personal collection from San Francisco, April 2009

No comments:
Post a Comment