TRILOGI PUTRI SCHOOLAHOLIC

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3 novel berisi tips & trik bersekolah di Indonesia & Singapura. Perjalanan kehidupan Putri Schoolaholic yang dikelilingi para pangeran di antara Jakarta, Singapura & Seoul...

Blog ini adalah tempat Yunisa berbagi ide-ide di balik penulisan Schoolaholic Princess termasuk belajar lebih banyak tentang Korea (termasuk jalan-jalan ke Korea)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Search This Blog - Cari di Blog ini


The Miracle Boys, Romansa Singapura, Simfoni Cinta

Monday, December 15, 2008

Gramed Sudirman Yogyakarta

Katalog di Gramedia Sudirman Yogyakarta

Layout in Gramedia Sudirman Yogyakarta during the promo (13 Dec 08)


Of course I took photos from Gramedia catalogues when I attended the meet the writer session a.k.a "Jumpa Penulis"...

BTW, I need to ask photos from promo in Gramed Sudirman as there was only a photo taken using my camera *forgot to ask people to take pics from my camera* -- moga-moga Mbak Maya bisa minta ke sie dokumentasi Penerbit Andi yang kayaknya waktu itu jepret2 banyak...

Date: 13 Dec 08
Time: 2pm
Venue: Gramedia Sudirman, Yogyakarta
I recall one question: In your opinion, is the education system in Indonesia incorrect? — And I said openly: I disagree if we always blame the system. This is about ATTITUDE. I have my basic education in Indonesia and I am GRATEFUL and PROUD of what I have learnt in Indonesia.

And the question of: What is your plan for education in Indonesia in the future? And I answered (seriously I have started doing this), I want to give low-income children who have good spirit to learn, a chance to study. I know I am an old fashioned thinker who believes in the power of education to give you a better future.

No comments: